Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Could this be something to try?

I've heard of crazy concoctions of foods and at times I am presently surprised at how a few totally unrelated ingredients can come together and make an unbelievably delicious meal. But this concoction invented by Phillip? I am not so sure. Well, here it is.. It's a cheeseburger topped off with a Sicilian Rice ball, all on one bun, or bottomed off rather.  The rice ball has meat, peas and sauce in the middle, therefore, no ketchup.
Anyone daring enough to try it? I wouldn't, cause I would never ever waste the deliciousness of a Sicilian Rice Ball from Staten Island's own best Italian gourmet store, Little Italy Gourmet, by combining it with anything other than, perhaps, ricotta cheese, marinara sauce, freshly grated parmigiano making it a "Rice Ball Special".

No comments:

Post a Comment