Saturday, April 21, 2012

KRISPY PIZZA, now that's a great slice

KRISPY & DELICIOUS

Remember when you lived in Brooklyn and you just wanted a regular slice? Well, I found it here on Staten Island. Krispy Pizza of Brooklyn, 13th Avenue, has a spot off Manor Road. It is exactly as it is on 13th Avenue.  There are no flairs, no fusses, no extra thin crust, no extra thick. It's their regular, old fashioned cheese pie that is the STAR here.. The crust, the sauce, the cheese, perfection...

Now, if I can only get them to deliver to my house.. But honestly, it's not that far and this pizza is totally worth the trip.
I find it very ,very difficult to have a great pie delivered to my house or in close proximity.

YIPPEE, I found Krispy and it's a true winner..




THE PIZZA POSE




Krispy Pizzeria

11 Holden Boulevard  Staten Island, NY 10314

(718) 983-5900

1 comment:

  1. You're absolutely right Jill. Krispy Pizza on 13th Avenue in Brooklyn was one of the best slices I've ever had, even their Sicilian was awesome. If the owners are the same then it makes perfect sense their pizza would be just as "Jill-icious" :)

    ReplyDelete