Thursday, April 12, 2012

Need a restaurant recommendation?

   
Quite often I get phone calls from friends, and friends of friends, asking for a restaurant recommendation. Being that I spend half my life in them,  am obsessed with all things food, I have a good knowledge base for lots of restaurants, wine bars, dessert shops and food stores.

If anyone is in need of a restaurant recommendation, whether inexpensive, celebrity chef, certain location, best of in NYC specific, I've made it real easy for you. Send me a request via email, allow a 3 hour window,  and I will recommend a minimum of 3 places for you to choose from. If you are not computer savvy or are just really busy, I can make the reservation for you as well, providing the restaurant allows reservations. Same day reservations are not always available, so keep that in mind..

Contact me at freshpeetza@aol.com or freshpeetza2@gmail.com
Baby lamb chop lollipops at
Angelina's Ristorante

Angelina's Ristorante
399 Ellis Street  Staten Island, NY 10307
(718) 227-2900

No comments:

Post a Comment